Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Fill In # 115

#115 Here we go!






I hope that you remember how this works from a couple of weeks ago. The host of Friday Fill In selects 5 to 7 questions and posts them on Friday mornings. Sometimes the questions are humorous; sometimes they are provocative; and often they ask that you reveal more about yourself than you had expected!


I'll post my answers here and in the Comment section of FFI. I invite you to post your answers in the Comment sections of both blogs.


1. When I look to the left, I see the church parking lot through my office window.


2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.


3. Let it work without a lot of tinkering.


4. Very few things can be done dirt cheap.


5. Protecting wilderness and wild places is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must
share.


6. If you have any flowers, feel free to share some blooms.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to washing laundry, tomorrow my plans include seeing friends and Sunday, I want to give thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment